- 100% foreign ownership allowed
- No Minimum paid-up capital
- Company incorporation in 2 days
- Minimum 1 shareholder and 1 director
- 15% tax rate on taxable income annually
- No taxes on dividends
- No exchange control or restrictions on repatriation of profits
Mauritius Company Incorporation Requirements
Minimum 1 shareholder – 100 % shareholding allowed by foreign corporate and individual shareholder. No requirement to be a Mauritian resident.
Minimum one individual director required who has to be an ordinary resident of Mauritius. We provide this service.
Local Registered address ( P.O. Box not allowed). We provide this service.
We provide this service to all clients.
The usual steps are:
- Name approval
- Prepare registration documents
- Client to sign registration documents
- Register company with Registrar of Companies
- Post incorporation procedures ( opening bank accounts, etc)
Usually the documentation to be submitted to the Registrar of Companies is:
- Application for incorporation of a company.
- Photocopy of National Identity Card for a citizen of Mauritius or Photocopy of Passport
- Public Utility Bill ( not more than three month’s old)
- Consent to act as Shareholder
- Consent to act as Director and Statement of Non-disqualification to Act as Director
- Consent to act as Secretary
Name approval takes only one day . Once the company name is approved and we have received the signed documents from you , we can normally register the Mauritian Company.
Business Registration Certificate
An application must be made to the Registrar of Companies to obtain a Business Registration Certificate before commencing business. The certificate is normally given once the company has been incorporated.